Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hannah Montana Season 2 - 2!

You're probably really tired of me talking about this all the time. And I know that I'm a little young for the show. But it's clean and funny. I think it's really cool that she gets to play along side her dad. It's more natural. If I was her I would want my dad to play my dad. I wouldn't want to hug some strange man. haha What about you guys? What's your favorite TV show right now? Please comment and tell me!

Here's the 2 Hannah Montana Season 2 commercials. There are 2 of them, but it goes right on to the next one (just so you don't get confused) Enjoy!




And here's Miley being interviwed on the Big Idea show. Click HERE to watch it.

Quote of the Day
Dance for yourself.
If someone understands, good.
If not, then no matter.
go right on
doing what you love.

2 comments:

maika said...

Hannah Montana Season 2
すごくおもしろそう!!!!!
マエリーちゃんもエミリーちゃんもどんどん可愛くなっていくね!!(゚∀゚*)

My name is Lexi said...

今からcount downだよ!!

だ1エピソードはあんまりかわいくなかったけど、だんだんbeautifulになってる!