Sunday, April 15, 2007

DeEp fEeLiNgS

I am going to reveal some deep feelings here. Please don't be offended.
Sharpay Evans

Everyone in my family is so stressed out right now about the move. Nobody's acting like themselves. Noah is acting super naughty, Mia is needing more attention, Tashi is getting angry at everything, my mom is overwhelmed and feels like no one is helping her. My dad has to gradually quit his job, and has stress about that, and people think that I'm not helping out enough.

Gabriella Montez

I'm sad that almost all of my things have to be thrown or given away. It's been a great excuse to get rid of things that I didn't want or need anymore, but lots of things that I've had since elementary school or before have ended up in the trash. Most of it is stuff that you can never use, but just looking at it makes you happy.


We're All In This Together

Everyone in my family is so ready to leave Japan. But I'm not. I feel like they want to leave all of Japan behind them, including memories. And my time is running out - I only have 1 month left. I don't want to pack all of my things in boxes and go to Fillmore not just for a short visit this time, but to actually live there.

Bop To The Top

I never really fit in in Japanese school because I was American, and I'm afraid the opposite thing will happen when I go to Utah. But to be rejected by your own Americans would be much harsher. Everything will be cheaper, but how will I get a job? 90% of the people in that little town are Mormons. Even the "bad" kids are Mormons. Everything will be so spread out.

Troy & Gabriella

Oh, I don't want to leave! I grew up here! And I want to come back as often as I can, but that won't be very often. And nobody will be able to come visit us. Everybody says "come back and visit Japan!" but I know that they would never come visit us in the US. Even if I come back, things might have changed so much...it might be weird.

Sharpay & Ryan Evans
Oh, why does growing up and moving on have to be so hard? I don't want to look back on Japan as the "good old days", I still want it to be part of my life now.

Gabriella Montez & Troy Bolton

Everything has to change - new house, new country, new school, new ward & stake & youth, new baby, new new new...I wish it would stop. That's why I haven't been willing to help. I don't want all of our boxes packed up all of the sudden and us to leave in 2 seconds. I want things to go more slowly...

What I've Been Looking For

I don't like the crazy and stressful packing up! And I don't like airplanes or airports. So anyways, I hope I haven't brought down your vibe or anything, but I just want you to know that this is major for me. I have deep feelings about this!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lexiiiii~ its gonna be okayyy~!!!i totaly felt the same wayyy when i came to canada~!!!!your not the only one~!! dont worry wonder woman will come in rescue you and make your dreams come true~!!!!lolz jk jk jk
just cause things are chnging doesnt mean it is changing in a bad way~ you should feel lucky~ be happy that you have all these good memories to cherish and keep~ you should be happy that you met all these people that care about you in your church~its always going to be sad but,there always people who will support you no matter wat~and plus its not going to be that bad~!!theres always going to bebad stuff and good stuff in a place its never going to be perfect~ also im sure you gonna meet alot of cute boys at your new skool~!!! lolz

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel...well kinda. you know that our family moved a lot but now we have the best lives anybody could posably have and we are super grateful. I also know how it feels to move away from Japan and that was one of the biggest challenges I ever faced but now I am kinda glad I moved because now I have American friends that I can talk to and not have to speek in japanese. Well you will be accepted because everyone will think that it is narlly to speak japanese and have the chance to live in japan. So if you need to talk just call cause trust me... America is AWESOME!!!!!!

My name is Lexi said...

thanks so much you guys!!! these comments were so good that I posted them. you are da best!