Sunday, October 01, 2006

Boo-hoo Sunday 2


Please vote on the poll on page 3! (the 3rd heart page)

I stayed home from church yesterday because of my cold. It wasn't serious, but I can't focus at all when I have a cold. And I'd spread my germs throughout the church.
I just hung out by myeslf having some alone time. I got to sing as loud as I wanted to, and work on my flower garden quilt!
I went to bed at 8:30 pm, and my mom, dad, and Tashi all came into my room during the night. It was really weird. At first I thought I was dreaming it, but when I woke up this morning it was all true. It was really freaky. They all scared the wits out of me! I woke up at 7:30 am. I slept for 11 hours!
This morning I'm feeling a lot better!



Please vote on the poll on page 3! (the 3rd heart page)






Please vote on the poll on page 3! (the 3rd heart page)

No comments: