Friday, October 13, 2006

HELP DADDY!


Last night we watched "The Hiding Place", a movie about a Dutch woman and her sister and father. They hid Jews in their house during WWII. It was a really long movie, but the message was good!
I had this scary dream last night. I was back in Japanese Junior High School, with my evil teacher (I'm serious. He was so mean to me). My teacher was spreading rumors about me wearing lip gloss to school every day, so everyone in my class hated me. I felt so alone and shunend that I was thinking about dropping our of school. But Sister Free was there, explaining how I felt to my teacher. They dream probably would have gone on, but I was woken up by an earthquake. Pretty big one too. I'm glad it wasn't too big because I was too tired to move.
My dad took me, Tashi, Mia, and Noah to a park with a ferris wheel by our house, but it got really windy so we picked up McDonalds for dinner and went home. Dad wasn't feeling good, but he took us anyways.
We ate dinner and hung out. And then "the one, they only, first episode of Hannah Montana was on at 6:30! You're not screaming! Why aren't you screaming?!" (that was a line from that episode). Then the Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode with Kumiko Mori in it. It was pretty funny, but I like Hannah Montana better. But while we were watching, my dad had to leave the room because he couldn't breathe. He was like that all day, using humidifiers and inhalers, but I guess taking us to the park did him in. At first it was a "I don't fell good" to a "I don't think I can go to Koiwa's ward conference tomorrow" to "I NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!". So my mom just rushed him to the hospital. I think he'll be okay though.
It seems like someone in our family is always sick! It looks like we're going inactive at church or something!
Here's an update on my to-do list:


  • Read the first four books in the Shadow Children series by Margaret Perterson Haddix
  • I've started to read "Christy" by Catherine Marshall
  • I want to finish my Grandmother's flower garden quilt
  • I've finished the embroidery on 1 out of 4 handmade Christmas presents that I'm making. 1/4s of the way done!
  • I want to read "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok
  • I need to memorize all of my master scriptures for seminary
  • I need to get caught up on my seminary
  • I need to finish my portfolio assignment in English

*Aly and AJ*



No comments: