Wednesday, October 04, 2006

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL rocks!



HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL rocks!

I forgot to give some birthday credit to people:
  • Emi: an ecard
  • Anna: a birthday present
  • Aunt Mic: a birthday email
  • Yuki: a birthday present
  • The Itou sisters: a birthday present from each
I taught Yuki a class for the first time since forever yesterday. I might go toher house now because it's such a pain for the rest of the family when she comes over here.
Dad left on his business trip yesterday. Luckliy he'll be back next week and he won't have to go on any more business trips until next year.
Mia had her first piano lesson yesterday, and Tashi had her first singing lesson. Of course I have no individuality...
I still have to finish my life story...
Here's another pic of Zac and his new haircut:




1 comment:

Tashi said...

He doesn't look as good with his hair cut.