Sunday, October 15, 2006

Disney Channel Star stuff


Here's a quiz:
Who's your soulmate - Dylan or Cole ?

Start
1. After school, you actually don't mind working on...
a. your math homework - go to 2
b. your English projects - go to 3

2. You and your BFF are ordering pizza. You request...
a. spicy pepporoni - go to 4
b. lots and lots of cheese! - go to 5

3. The song you can't get out of your head is...
a. "Me & U" by Cassie - go to 5
b. "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" by Panic! At the Disco - go to 6

4. Quick! The snack you can'r live without is...
a. salty potato chips - go to 5
b. anything chocolate! - go to 3

5. A Sprouse boy asked you out! You'd like to go to a...
a. romantic Italian restaurant - go to 7
b. funky sushi lounge - go to 6

6. Your fave way to chill on the weekend is...
a. playing video games - go to 8
b. relaxin' with your iPod - go to 7

7. Cute boy alert! You always go for the one who's...
a. on the shy side - go to 9
b. majorly outgoing go to 8

8. Dylan's your guy You and Dylan go together like mac and cheese - the perfect combo! You both love to rock out, play video games and nosh on the chocolate. Hey, it's meant to be! "I love girls with a sense of humor," Dylan says.

9. Cole's your mate You and Cole are a match made in heaven. You both like to chill with hip-hop hits on your iPod, and cheesy Italian food is the way to go. You're made for eachother! "I like girls who are laid back, who I can talk to," Cole says.
Finish


Here's a story from Ashley Tisdale:
My Spookiest night ever!
"One night Zac, Vanessa and I were all watching a scary movie called Dawn of the Dead at Vanessa's parents' house. The movie was about zombies who chase people and try to turn them into zombies, too. It was sooo scary! Let me tell you, I am not into scary movies at all. It was totally amazing that I was able to sit through this one. I was beyond terrified!
"I wanted to scream"
After the movie was over, we decided to walk over to Zac's house to hang out. As we walked there, we looked up an noticed helicopters in the sky overhead. Everyone was like, "Gosh, it's so weird there are helicopters over Zac's place." The helicopters were just circling above us. Then I went, "What if there are zombies?! And that's why the helicopters are there!" Zac was like, "Oh, be quiet Ashley!"
"We had to run away"
But it wasn't zombies. It was something even freakier! Apparently, there was a criminal that police were chasing right in the area where we were walking! We ran all the way nack to Vanessa's parents' house going, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" It turned out that the chase was going on directly in front of Zac's house! He was stuck at Vanessa's place for a long time. I mean, he couldn't go home with this crazy person running around his neighborhood. We look back at is now and can laugh about it. But at the time we were REALLY scared," Ashley says.








2 comments:

Tashi said...

"Oh be quiet Ashley!" "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!"

My name is Lexi said...

i know! i would totally be like Ashley in a situation like that. people always think i'm over-reacting.