Saturday, October 21, 2006

About Lexi

Sorry - this isn't even a real post. But I'm lazy.
I put an x in all the things that applied to me.
The things in the "" are my comments. You can erase them!

[x] I have read a book before "like 5 million!!"
[x] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping. "I almost died!"

[ ] I have been to Canada. "I probably never will"
[ ] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[x] I have watched cartoons for hours before "It gives you a headache"
[x] I have tripped UP the stairs. "IT HURTS"
[x] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs. "I rolled down them!"
[ ] I have been snowboarding/skiing.
[x] I have played ping pong. "(I'm really bad at it too!)"
[x] I swam in the ocean. "In 5 or more different countries"
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[x] I have seen fireworks. "Like everyday from my house"
[x] I have seen a shooting star. "Just once"
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[x] I have almost drowned. "Scary to the max"
[x] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear. "If this hasn't happened to you, you're weird!"
[x] I have listened to one cd over and over and over again. "Who doesn't?"
[x] I have had stitch(es). "20 stitches on my chin!"
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[ ] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework / projects.
[x] I currently have a job.
[x] I have been ice skating. "I've played tag while ice skating! It's scary!"
[x] I have been rollerblading. "But Noah can run faster than me while I'm doing it"
[x] I have fallen flat on my face. "Many times"
[x] I have tripped over my own two feet. "I'm extremely clumsy"
[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[ ] I have played videogames/com for more than 3 hours straight.
[x] I have watched The Power Rangers before. "But I got in trouble because my mom thought it was a violent show for kids"
[x] I do / have attended Church regularly.
[x] I have played truth or dare. "I hate that game!"
[ ] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[ ] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[x] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[x] I've been in a verbal argument.
[x] I've cried in school.
[ ] I've played basketball on a team.
[ ] I've played softball on a team.
[ ] I've played football on a team.
[ ] I've played soccer on a team.
[ ] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[ ] I've swam on a team.
[x] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[ ] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[x] I've lost more than 2000 yen "5000 yen...pretty bad day"
[ ] I've called myself an idiot
[x] I've called someone else an idiot
[x] I've cried myself to sleep
[x] I've had (or have) pets. "I've killed a few on accident"
[ ] I've owned a Spice Girls cd
[ ] I've owned a Britney Spears cd
[ ] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[ ] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[ ] I've been in the school newspaper/insights.
[x] I've been on TV "On a Japanese TX show called Tetsuwan Dash - twice!"
[x] I've eaten sushi. "Duh- I live in Japan!"
[x] I've been on the other side of a waterfal
l[x] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies. "5 billion times each!"
[ ] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies. "I've seen all of them except the 4th one"
[ ] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[ ] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[x] I've watched Looney Tunes before. "It's really weird"
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker
[x] I've been called a geek. "Tashi calls me that all the time!"
[x] I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade. "Like every time I have a test!"
[ ] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[x] I've met a celebrity/music/TV artist. "Nagase Tomoya! I was on the show with him"
[x] I've written poetry "They always make you do it in school"
[ ] I've been arrested

[x] I've had a crush on someone older than me "Almost all my crushes were older than me!"
[x] I've been tickled till I've cried
[x] I've tickled someone else until they cried "I love tickle-torturing people!"
[x] I've had / have siblings "3.5 to be exact"
[ ] I've been to a rock concert
[ ] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[ ] I've been in a play
[x] I've been picked last in gym class
[ ] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[x] Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
[x] I've cried in front of my friends
[ ] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages "Maybe - I can't remember"
[ ] I've freaked out over a sports game
[x] I've vomited in public "At Narita airport - all over my suitcase!"
[x] I've washed someone else's vomit "Noah used to spit-up everyday"
[x] I've run away "But I always come back again"
[ ] I've had a stalker
[x] I've had a fight with someone on text "It's worse than face-to-face!"
[x] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face "Scary!"
[x] I've been in a car accident "I thought I was going to die!"
[x] I've forgiven someone who has done something bad to me "It was hard!"
[ ] I've personally seen someone die
[ ] I've been confronted by a police officer but got away
[x] I've lost someone I love "my great-grandparents are the closest loved ones that have died"
[ ] I've crashed a party
[ ] I've been a member of a school office
[ ] I've been suspended in school (for a few hours)

2 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

It's fun to tickle torture Mia & Noah.

My name is Lexi said...

that was Tashi signed in as me!
anyways, it is fun to ticjke-torture Mia and Noah