Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blah-blah


My singing teacher complimented me yesterday! Yay! She said that I don't do so well on my warm-ups, but whenI actually sing the song, I sound really good. She said that some people are better at their warm-ups and that doesn't help them because they never get to show-off thier warm-ups in front of people.

I changed my blog skin, if you didn't notice. I think it's my favorite so far.

I'm starting my own little book collection. When I earn money, I spend it on books off of Amazon Japan. I'm going to buy all the books on my 9th grade reading list. So far I have the Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis, the Shadow Children series by Margaret Peterson Haddix, "Christy" by Catherine Marshall, "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok, and "Time Enough For Drums" by Ann Rinaldi. I like reading right before I go to sleep.
Here's some of my favorite icons:
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode where Zac Efron plays Trevor, a guest star. He ends up kissing Maddie (Ashley Tisdale) in the end.
Ricky Ullman with Ashley Tisdale at her 20th birthday party.
Lucy hugging Edmund on the Chronicles of Narnia. I love how it says: "MY SQUISHY"
Miley Cyrus and Mitchell Musso. They go good together! This is the episode where Miley and Oliver (Mitchell Musso) have to act out a scene from Romeo and Juliet.
Ashley Tisdale and Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart
Ashley Tisdale and Miley Cyrus
Alyson Michalka as Keely and Ricky Ullman as Phil on Phil of the Future
Miley having to do a really bad imitation of Hannah Montana! I love this episode!

2 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

It's okay Daddy, I think it's time they knew...

My name is Lexi said...

by the way, that was Tashi posting "It's okay Daddy, I think it's time they knew...", signed in as me.
I thought you'd like the "My Squishy" one