Monday, September 04, 2006

School has started!


Yay! My BYU things have arrived and I'm doing my school work today. I wanted to start yesterday, but the stuff wasn't here yet. So yes, I'm supposed to be doing my school work right now. But I'm playing on my blog Hee hee! This year I'm taking Algebra 1, 1st year Chinese, Ninth Grade English, Western and Eastern Civilizations, American Sign-Language, and Study Skills.

That's a picture of my singing recital. It was fun but I got so nervous I made 2 mistakes!

4 comments:

My name is Lexi said...

I will.

Em said...

That sounds like fun to study from home through BYU. Maybe I will start too! How much time do you have to spend studying?

My name is Lexi said...

Not very much time at all. I start at 9 am and end at noon.

Tashi said...

And that's getting us ahead too!