Sunday, September 24, 2006

Boo-hoo Sunday

*Napoleon Dynamite*

We had early morning seminary yesterday. Well, kind of because we had it before church at 9 am. I was so tired (and sick)! I still hadn't recovered from that cold so I was blowing my nose all through it. GROSS! And then my head hurt so bad I didn't listen to any of the talks during sacrament meeting. Sunday School and Young Womens is fun so I felt better, but that Bishop-and-Youth-Council meeting after church...almost died!! Seriously! I am not kidding! That meeting was almost 2 hours long and we were in a tiny room with a whole bunch of people...I almost passed out. Really bad. And it would have gone on longer but Brother Murakami said: "It's 3 o'clock. We need to end this meeting." Those words saved me! I wouldn't have made it much longer. I cried on the way home.
Okay, maybe I sound like a wimp, but that was really bad. I almost didn't go to church because I didn't feel good, but then I thought about how much stuff I'd miss so I went anyways. But I was at church for 6 hours (9-3). Twice as long as you're supposed to be. After we got home I just laid on the couch for the rest of the day. Tashi made brownies and me & Tashi played Clue with mommy while daddy was at the Chinese family home evening. I'm glad that day is over!
Here's "Bop to the Top" from HS Musical. Sung by Sharpay (Ashley Tisdale) and Ryan (Lucas Grabeel). Me and Tashi can kind of dance it!



*Aly & AJ*

1 comment:

My name is Lexi said...

I get them from youtube.com and stuff.