Sunday, March 11, 2007

Make-over: Lexi

I gave myself a pedicure (and manicure, but I can't take a picture of my own hands...) on Friday. I used the new finger-nail polish that I bought at the new body store in Ikspiari = MISSHA. It's a Korean-based store, and they have stores in Korea, New York, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, Mongolia, and Malta too. It's really cheap - but good quality. I bought some cute dual blue eye-liner too. Anyways - I like the white. And I like my feet. haha




And we had Mutual on Saturday. Sister Satani came and taught us how to put on make-up. She gave me a make-over - hair and make-up. You can't tell in this picture, but I had this bright blue make-up on my eyes, I was wearing big hoop earrings, and I had big poofy hair. When I got home, I got a call from the 80's - they wanted my hair and make-up back!

No comments: