Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Eagle is so good!

Well, just like Tashi said, our 2 American Eagle orders came (Thanks Grandma & Emily!) I got 3 shirts, and a pair of jeans. I am just in love with their clothes! They're casual and durable. Enough said. Go check out ae.com! I can't wait to wear them to youth conference!!! OMG youth conference is in 2 days...excited Lexi! I actually got the jeans too big, but mom shrunk them for me! Now my tush isn't hanging out when I wear them. I need to go clean my room now. I don't know the last time I did. I keep trying to work on it, and I pick up a couple of things, but I get distracted and don't finish. So the room just goes back to the way it was before I "tried". I really need to clean it before I leave for youth conference.











No comments: