Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lexi Comes to Grief in an Affair of Illness

If you've been wondering where I've been these past few days...just look at the picture...
Our family has come down with this achey-fever-runny-nose thingy. It started with Mia on Monday, who got better, then me on Wednesday, then on Thursday all the kids woke up with it (including Mia). All four kids were piled on the couch. We didn't care. Mia went to school today, though, and I'm feeling a lot better (no fever). We've just been sleeping or watching movies all day. So everybody out there - stay healthy! Take care of yourself!!!

Quote of the Day
Don't count time,
Make time count.

2 comments:

maika said...

Are you OK?
Ribeka has a fever, too and she is absent from school.

My name is Lexi said...

I'm okay!
Is Ribe okay?