Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hold your breath


Me and Tashi had to bike over to Mia's kindergarten today and buy her some lunc tickets so we won't have to make her lunch every morning. I was one of those anooying customers that can't make up her mind (when it's for somebody else). She had to keep checking because I kept changing my mind. Whatever.
And my M magazine came today! I luv that magazine! Yay! Yay!
Oh, and I have some scary news. Really bad. You might need a barf-bag for when you feel like you're going to hurl, or a cup of water to calm you down once you go into hysterics.
I was riding my bike to my singing lesson today, and somebody...


Scroll down









Scroll down - hold your breath













...HAD THEIR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's November 8th people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks 'til Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Anyways, here's something to calm your nerves. It's a poster of Miley I have hung up in my room:

It says:
* Never pass up the chane to make new friends
* Don't let shyness get in the way of following your dreams
* Mean girls aren't woth stressing over. Kill 'em with kindness!
* Tell your crush how you really feel. It's scary, but worth it!
* Be true to yourself. Make your own path instead of following.
* Always be on the lookout for loce. You'll find the perfect guy!
* Laugh as much as possible. I do - at anything and everything.
* Change up your look! Some days I'm punky, others preppy.
* Take time to listen to the sound of rain falling. It's totally relaxing.
* Write in a diary. I have four shelves of journals I've written!

I love Miley!! I can't believe that she's only 13!
When she was little
When she was s little bit bigger and now


Seriously. You need to watch Hannh Montana!

No comments: