Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Blue and White


I bought the above towels from Target. I'm in love. I can't wait to use them. I guess it's because of the way my mom decorated, but I love the Japanese blue and whiteness.

And I got this ^ to go along with the towels. I didn't get the full white pineapple bathroom set from BB&B like I wanted on my registry, but luckily they're white so they'll match this soap dispenser and the towels.

I'm saving up to buy this koi bathmat ^. It's from Anthropologie.com and it actually a lot longer than it looks (55"L). I LOVE IT.


I'm not going to buy a shower curtain until we get to school and I can actually look at our bathroom. The problem is, I like white frilly ones, but then I think there will be too much white in the bathroom. So then I think I should get a blue one. But it's boring. We'll see.
I love these kitchen towels. Of course they're from Target again. I'm not too happy with Bed Bath and Beyond. They have nice appliances and stuff, but their kitchen towels and decorations are ugly (in my opinion).

And another one from Target...this dinnerware set. But I can't have my whole house be blue and white! Gah I need to be a little more creative.

1 comment:

Gina said...

What if you add a bit of red to the kitchen. Do you think red would go well with the blue and white?