Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Save Yourself

Sometimes I wish I could make a book about all the things Bear says without thinking. He's learning, but sometimes I have to wait for him to catch himself. I can't remember all of them, but here's one example:

Me: Do you think I'm cute? (jokingly)
Bear: If I didn't think you're cute, who would?
Me: ..........
Bear: I mean....if anybody should think you're cute, it should be me.

There you go. At least he saved himself a little. And of course he makes up for it with the times of "you look pretty when you sleep" and such. Men. Bahaha.

1 comment:

Michelle Kay said...

haha! Aren't husbands funny? Learning to understand how eachother communicates is an interesting thing. You sometimes just have to throw the pride out the window! :)

cute blog and very cute couple!