Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Few Things

A few things:

1. My time in California is coming to a close. We're not excited about the drive, but we are SO excited to be back in Virginia. It calls to me. I've decided that I can learn to live anywhere, but there's something about the green Blue Ridge Mountains and the plantations from 1700's all over. I feel at home there.
2. You know that song by Ingrid Michaelson called Far Far Away? Well I can see my life happening like the lyrics:
I will live my life as a lobsterman's wife
on an island in the blue bay.
He will take care of me,
he will smell like the sea,
And close to my heart he'll always stay.
I will bear three girls
all with strawberry curls,
little Ella and Nelly and Faye.
While I'm combing their hair,
I will catch his warm stare
On our island in the blue bay.
3. I'm addicted to Pinterest.
4. I'm a pro at sewing super hero capes now. I just hate my sewing machine that I have to fix.
5. I'm slowly showing Bear classic movies that I grew up with. That does not mean I'm only showing him Pride and Prejudice. Tonight I'm showing him My Fair Lady. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: