Thursday, February 01, 2007

Star Wars and quilting afternoons


I've had fun this week just working on my quilting projects. I've been working on them every afternoon while we've been watching all 6 Star Wars. I've watched all of them before, but this was the first time that I've watched them all together. I really got the big picture this time. And I liked how they digitally remastered episodes 4-6 for DVD. And at the very end of episode 6, when it shows Yoda & Obi-Wan smiling at Luke with approval, and then they look over and Anakin Skywalker's there, right? In the new version, it's the Anakin at the end of episosde 3. Anyways, I thought that was cool. Star Wars is in my favorite movie list!


I forgot to mention Maika's birthday on the 31st. HaPpY bIrThDaY!

I've been studying Chinese in school right now, and I'm glad that I already know Japanese because I have to take a foreign language class to get all my credits in this year. What does that have to do with Japanese, you ask? Well, because I already know how to write and read the characters, I only have to work on the pronounciation. And that's hard enough. I'm glad I didn't choose Russian or something like that, or else I would be lost right now. So I can read and write Chinese...but I'm missing the main part - speaking! Tell me, can you read that? (I'll post the answer at the bottom of this post):

课间休息十分钟。 (Kè jiān xiūxī shí fēn zhōng.)

You see, I totally understand what that means, but I forget to read it out loud with the pinyin the prnounciation in the (). Aaarrrggghhh!

Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Yay! I finished block #5!


(above: all 5 blocks so far)



Ricky Ullman

These are some cool pics that I've taken recently:

(above: sunset today - isn't it cool? I took the picture, turned around, and when I looked at it again, there was only a tiny speck left. So I got the picture in the nick of time.)

(above: today, too. I just thought it looked pretty!)

(above: my cute Noah-squish - is he getting his kissy lips ready for Valentine's day?)

(above: Noah trying to blow up a balloon - so cute!)
Well, that's all for today, folks!

No comments: