Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anastasia Romanov

I have always been fascinated by Anastasia. I don't know why. As a little girl, I loved the movie, and as silly and stupid as it is, and I still do. My mom hated it. And wished that she'd never surprised us and taken us to see it at the movie theater. I loved reading books about and looking at pictures of the Romanov family.

I really hoped that she had survived. (Now they know that she didn't) And kind of hoping that I'd find out that I really was part of a royal family too, and that I really was a princess. Me and Tashi having Russian names probably had something to do with it.

I love Meg Ryan, John Cusack, and Angela Lansbury's voices.

This song just makes me happy and takes me back to being a little girl and watching this over and over again with Tashi. The good days. Am I the only one that really likes Anastasia?

No comments: