Saturday, May 26, 2007

At World's End

YAYAYA!!!
On Thursday afternoon, as my parents were leisurely driving down main street in Fillmore (the only way you can drive,w ith a speed limit of 30 mph), they noticed that the marquee at the "Avalon" theater (named in the 1930s and not remodeled since then) said Pirates of the Carribbean. It didn't seem possible. My mom had warned the me not to expect it to get here for months. And this was the day before it officially opened. My mom thought maybe it was a cruel trick, and they were showing the first or second movie. There had to check it out. There were lots of posters for "World's End" and signs saying it was showing Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Monday. So they went. All of them but me - I'd gone to Provo with some new friends. And did I find a theater that was showing it in Provo? No, I did not. So who says there aren't advantages to living in Fillmore? I went last night with some friends - because my family abandoned me. Everyone in my family says they like the 1st and 2nd ones better. But I really, really liked this one. Everything that I thought would never work out, did!!! It had a happy/sad ending. When you watch it, you'll know what I mean. Shanlee cried at the end. YOU MUST WATCH IT!

Here's some photos:



















No comments: