Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Short update


The baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces, and it measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the length of a small zucchini. Its arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of its body now. Its kidneys continue to make urine, and the hair on its scalp is sprouting. This is a crucial time for sensory development: The baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.



I just bought this shirt from American Eagle. Isn't it cute? (It's actually not as cute when it's not on somebody - it looks way cuter on me!) And everything's on sale because Christmas is over!!! Yay!!!

Cheetah Girls 2 was on New Years night on Disney Channel. I don't like them, but I watched it because it was choreographed by the same person who did High School Musical. It was okay. They're a lot better with Raven.

I went to Denny's for lunch with my mom and Tashi yesterday, and went to the store with my dad today. Yay me! (Denny's is a lot better here than in the US).

No comments: