Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Invitations

These should be coming your way soon. I am in love with them. Bear stuffs them and I address them. That isn't m wording, (it's just the example), I just didn't want people to creep on me. I used the picture that's on my sidebar. Just remember the big day is June 4th, Saturday ♥ Email me with questions

You want to know the sad thing? I misspelled Bear's middle name on the invitations. Not the printing company, me. But I blame him because I had my parents re-check the wording a million times and then I asked Bear if he wanted to check it before I sent it in...he said no. They were expensive and we're running out of time so I'm not sending them back for my mistake. The only problem is it's his mom's maiden name...so we carefully had to fix all the ones for that side of the family. But I still love him.

If you don't get an invitation in the mail, don't feel bad. You should be invited on Facebook. If not, yell at me. I have just lived too many places and know too many wondeful people to send them too. You are loved whether you get one or not. We are turning into a technological world after all haha.

I love him.

No comments: