Monday, February 23, 2009

Roses are sweet, but music is too

All the girls around me got roses for Valentines. But I got this. Now I'm not saying I didn't want roses, those would've made me happy too - but this was more thoughtful. It is sheet music for the song "You and Me" by Lifehouse. I song I taught Nick to waltz to. To me it was thoughtful. He knows I love to play the piano and that I love this song. So instead getting expensive roses that had no thought put into them, I was completely surprised and happy with this. And I know he didn't spend a lot of money on it because he's putting half of all his earnings into his missionary fund (which is how it should be) and the other half (his spending money) is all going to coming out to my prom. I'm so excited.

I wouldn't trade him for any other guy. I'm practicing so he can hear it when he comes out. There aren't many guys like Nick. Who else would promise to call me everyday, and actually call me EVERYDAY no matter how busy he is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it!! Happy Valentines Day, and 7 months!! :D