Monday, November 03, 2008

I really wish I was voting this year. If I was just 11 months older...
I wasn't super into the politics until I just barely found out what Obama will support if he is voted president.

I didn't even know what "partial-birth abortion" was until I found out Obama was for it. When I heard what it was, my stomach lurched and I wanted to cry. But that's not the only thing.

I could write so much about this, but I found this on Kelly's husband's blog. And this is exactly how I feel. He just says it better. Click here to go to his blog and watch the videos. I love Kennedy's statements: "Obama eats babies" and "I won't live to be a teenager if Obama is voted president". Ooooh I'm nervous for Tuesday night. Don't you like what me and Kennedy went and bought at Rue 21?

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Lexi... you are such a cute teenager. I found your link under Grant's comments on his blog. I wish you could vote, too.

And I just have to tell you that "At the Beginning" is one of my favorite songs ever! Love your blog!