Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Squees Your Pants Off

I saw Twilight on Friday!!! It exceeded my expectations. The only 2 things I would change are:
1. I wish they would have talked about Jasper's power
2. They could have done more with the hospital scene at the end

"Could you believe that, despite everything I’ve put you through, I love you, too?"
- Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 20, p.418

What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 5, p.92

Do I dazzle you?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 8, p.168

Do you truly believe that you care more for me than I do for you?
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 10, p.208

I told you — you don’t see yourself clearly at all. You’re not like anyone I’ve ever known. You fascinate me.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 12, p.245

Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.268

The blush on your cheeks is lovely.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 13, p.275

I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be right here as long as you need me.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 24, p.471

I’m sorry if there’s been some kind of miscommunication, but Bella is unavailable tonight. To be perfectly honest, she’ll be unavailable every night, as far as anyone besides myself is concerned. No offense. And I’m sorry about your evening.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Epilogue, p.483

He called you pretty. That’s practically an insult, the way you look right now. You’re much more than beautiful.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Epilogue, p.493

I’m not worth it.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Epilogue, p.497

I am not obcessed, Nick. I have not read the series 8 times, and I didn't go to the midnight showing. I was just afraid the movie would be stupid and it wasn't!!! Yay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes you are!!!