Sunday, May 04, 2008

Lexi Likes Boys


I've been writing more in my journal lately, so I've been on my blog less and less. I can write way more personal stuff in my journal haha.

I've been having so much fun hanging out with my sophmore class, and having my auntie Gina and unca Jeff here to visit.

Just something I've realized in the past year:
I've been this way since I was little. I have one or two really good friends that happen to be girls (i can't say girlfriends...and Gina, you know you're always more important to me than a boy!!!) and then I hang out with a whole bunch of boys. I'd much rather go to a party with a ton of boys my age than vice versa. That kind of sounds like a captain obvious thing to say, but ever since I was little, I've been able to feel more like myself in a room full of boys than with a room full of girls. I've never been a tomboy, or super athletic or anything, (so I don't know why I fit in), it's just that boys are funnier, less judgemental, and don't get into fights like girls do. That's the thing I don't like about girls. They're always getting into cat-fights and judge what the other girl is wearing etc etc etc...drama, drama, drama. Maybe it's because I've grown up in a family of girls and it's nice to have the opposite. I don't really know. I just know that's how I am.

I will post pictures of track, hanging out with friends, and tell all my stories of my recent social life on the next post.

Oh, and David's still on AI!!!! I'm glad Brook got cut though. I'm said because she was a member of the church, but I really didn't like her voice.

No comments: