Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Region Cross Country


Tomorrow's state cross country. And we had region at Beaver last Wednesday. Out of eight 2A schools, Millard girls took first, and Millard boys took second. Hurray!!!!

(above, from left:) our varsity girls team that took first at region! Mr. Alldredge, our principal, Katie, Kylie, Maira, Shelli, Whitney, Megan, and Stevie, and Mr. Moat our assisstant coach)
(above: all our boys, JV and varsity: Kelton, Chevy, Josh, Mike, Carson, MacConnell, Osten, Juan, Bourn, Spencer, David, and Jacob)

(above: our JV girls. Hopefully I'll be able to run varsity next year. It was annoying because they didn't even count the JV's time and we didn't contribute anything to region, so we might as well have not run.) But I love our JV girls!!! Jessica, Shelby, Tashi, and me

I won second in JV girls!!! It was windy - I look like crap.

No comments: