Friday, December 05, 2008

freshmen

I am not going writing a hate blog. (Which has actually become the inside joke among the teenagers in this little town - "I'm going to write a hateblog about you!". I am more upset about myself for this one. I would sit in the front half of the bus every day to and from school.

And then, all of the sudden, one day, he pulled the people who sat in the very back 4 rows of the bus and made them sit in the front 4 rows and pushed everybody back. Supposedly there was a big gash cut open in the back of the seat in one of the last rows. Our bus driver was screaming at us because this was brand new bus, and that was vandalism. And they probably had a knife which was illegal too. He said it would cost $500 to fix the seat. And he could keep a better eye on the people who had been sitting in the back while until they found the culprit. He went on and on, and I was going to be late for work. I barely made it in time.

Those people kept sitting in the front, and our bus driver kept telling us to tell him or the principal who did it, even if they had been threatened. And who ever knew but wasn't telling, was a accomplice too. And if somebody didn't tell soon, he would assign seats randomly for the whole bus. This was getting more and more annoying and upsetting for me. Because it had nothing to do with me. I had no idea in the world who did it, but I was still getting punished for it. People finally started telling.

Yesterday, they brought it down to 2 people, both of them freshman boys. But neither of them will confess. So he assigned us seats. And if we aren't sitting in those exact seats, we can get punished. This shouldn't be happening to me. I'm a junior. If school wasn't 30 miles away, I would drive everyday, but I don't want to pay my parents the money for gas either.

So...I get stuck on a bus with way immature freshmen who swear and talk about the grossest stuff. Seriously that's all they can talk about. Every other word is vulgar. When they were sitting on the back of the bus, you couldn't hear them. But when they were in the front, they were all you could hear unless you were having a conversation with someone sitting next to you, for some reason. And now they're spread out evenly throughout the bus because of assigned seats, so you'll be able to hear them no matter what. They don't get punished for the language.

I know everyone says freshman ruin the upper-classmen's lives because they're immature, but this is not an exaggeration. Why are all my freedoms on the already annoying bus being taken away even though I'm innocent and have been obeying all the rules. Those kids just shouldn't be allowed to ride the bus anymore. And seriously, once it's down to 2 people, why wouldn't you just confess? It's not just going to be let go. Why are people so messed up in this world? I just want to discipline those children until they grow up and start acting like normal human beings. I'm sorry. But it isn't fair for the whole bus to be punished for something they didn't do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you listen to music??? hang in there! hs doesn't last 4ever and adulthood is so much more freeing!