Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sorry!


Sorry I didn't update for a long time...I had exams on Thursday, remember?
I was studying like crazy. I'm so glad they're over!!


My mom's at the end of week 16!

At 4 1/2 inches long (head to bottom) and 3 1/2 ounces, the baby is about the size of an avocado. In the next three weeks, it'll go through a tremendous growth spurt, though, doubling its weight and adding inches to its length. Its lower limbs are much more developed now. Its head is more erect than it has been, and its eyes have moved toward the front of its head. The baby's ears are close to their final position, too. Some of its more advanced body systems are working, including its circulatory system and urinary tract. Its heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, circulating its total blood volume through her body many times. (By the end of my mom's pregnancy, this will increase to about 190 quarts.) The patterning of its scalp has begun, though its hair isn't recognizable yet. Although closed, its eyes are moving (slowly), and it's even started growing toenails.

So what has happened this past week, you ask?

Noah's been trying hard to say my name, but is sounds like "yay". When we tell him to say it again, "Say Lexi" (empasizing the "l" and "x"), he'll say something that sounds like "Lychee".

And if he says something like "apricot", he's saying "the fries are hot" etc...

I really hope I passed all of my tests - the scores have to be 60% or higher! I'm pretty sure I'll be okay, but it takes a while to get the results back from BYU, so I have this anxious waiting period. We just went and took them in the intitute building, stayed there for 3 hours, then met up with dad and went home together on the train. Then we went to Mutual later that night and stuffed the santa bags for the kids for the ward Christmas party, and practiced the songs we're going to sing for the Christmas pageant.

The first photos from Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - At World's End are out!
I am so in love <3
The plot: Elizabeth is captured by the notorious pirate Sao-Feng (Chow Yun-Fat) as Captain Barbossa and Will Turner alliance for one last decisive battle.

Release Date:
May 25th, 2007 (wide)





<- Chow Yun-Fat










If you want to know me better:

i`m nowhere near perfect ;
i eat when i'm bored,
i fall for boys too easily,
i'm vulnerable to believing lies,
i'm hoping that one day

i don't need a fake smile &&made up stories to get someone to like me,
i live by quotes & lyrics that explain exactly what i'm going through &
i make up excuses foreverything.
i have my best friends && myenemies; drama & memories.
i'm just youraverage typical teenager








No comments: