Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Santa was here!
Mia got a new bike!
Santa left a note - he must have used a notepad that was lying around - MINE! How rude!
Christmas morning breakfast - peach kuchen/cobbler - yummy!
From Santa: 1. Charlie & the Choclate Factory DVD
2. National Treasure DVD
3. Anne Frank Remembered (a book) - a biography written by the lady who hid her family
From my mom: 1. The Deluxe Card Crafting Kit
2. The 96-pack of crayons!!! With a sharperner!!! You're never too old for crayons haha
From Mia: 1. Gel Gems
From Tashi: 1. an inkpad and a hairclip
From Grandma Stout: 1. Alida's Song, and Mummy
Noah didn't get me anything, and my Grandma Limburg gave me a book of Sudoku.

But does something seem weird to you? Does it seem like there's not enough? Then you are right. I got another BIG present from Santa:




SCROLL DOWN





SCROLL DOWN





SCROLL DOWN
Oh yes, I got a digital camera!!! And my dad gave me an extra memory card for my camera - now I don't have to only post pictures taken with Maika's camera!

1 comment:

My name is Lexi said...

Yes, this was a good year.

I didn't know you sold card materials!!! Show me!