Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hoodelally! I have eFY pictures! Hurrah!

Marci sent me her pictures from EFY!!! Power in Purity!!!
The girls in our company:
Jessica
Emily
Timerie
Maycee
Lindsey
Amy
me
Tashi
Marci
Brittni
Lara
Arielle
The boys in our company:
Spencer
Jordan
Zack
Derreck
Andrew
Mike (fro)
Mike (Mikey)
Taylor
Jared
Sean

(above: me and Jessica at Pizza Night in our dorm hallway)
(above: our wonderful counselor, Sarah eating ice cream at Pizza Night)
(above: Brittni eating pizza. Does pizza have caffeine in it?)
(above: me eating pizza with Jessica on the right)
(above: mattress dominos in the girl's dorm hallway - after lights out - naughty naughty!)
(above: Taylor - at dinner on Monday. Too bad the food makde him sick - seriously! That was nasty taco bell food!)
(above: the For Behold boys showing off their "I love Sarah" washable marker tattoos on their hands)
(above: Spencer loves Sarah!!!)
(above: For Behold group/company - I miss these guys so much it's not even funny)
(above: Mikey and Taylor)
(above: I'm pumped up for the formal dance!!!)
(above: Mikey and Taylor showing off some pretty sweet faces)
(above: our counselor Sarah with Mike)
(above: the For Behold boys!!!)
(above: Petey - you're either with Petey or against America! Hurrah!)
(above: the For Behold girls!!!)
(above: the boys holding Petey up...but he's at a slant)
(above: For Behold counselors - Petey and Sarah - awwwww....)
(above: 4 Charlie's Angels)
(above: 4 Gospel Strong girls)
(above: Brittni doing her wonderful talent of _ _ _ _ ing)
(above: Andrew, Mike, Arielle, Marci, and me)
(above: all the girls' shoes - if you know me well enough, you can guess mine)
(above: me and Andrew)
(above: Sarah, Taylor, and me with the skinny dipping girl statue)


No comments: