Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Power In Purity

More pictures from EFY:

(Me and Tashi)

(Petey - Holla!)

(Marci likes mattress dominos)

(Sarah and Andrew trying to eat our nasty sandwiches at lunch)

(Brittni, Marci, and Mike)

(Tash-Tash!)

(Sean and Taylor at lunch)

(Brittni, Marci, and Mike)

(Sarah's fashionable watch that doesn't work - she had another one!)

(Spencer, Jared, Sean, and Jordan)

(Petey needs shiny lips, okay?!)

(Emily, Tashi, and Lindsey)

(Mike!!!)

(Do you like my new haircut?)

(Andrew!!!)

(Marci - I love her dress so much!)

(Sean - I wonder what he was laughing about?)

(I love my For behold boys!!!)

(me and Brittni)

(Hengao - they have it here in Utah too!)

(Arielle and Brittni are cousins - they looked like twin sisters!)

(Hotness!)

(Mikey haha)

(Andrew wading in the fountain. I did it too, but we got in trouble)

(Amy, Taylor, and Sean)

(The amaza-zing Arielle)

(Arielle and some random counselor)

(Marci at the dance)

(Taylor, Brittni, Marci, and Mike)

(Mike, Brittni, and Marci)


No comments: