Monday, September 27, 2010

Pictures

All of these photos were taken on my roommate Greta's camera or Macbook Pro.
On my birthday...me and Rachel got into my lemon cake. Notice the crumbs on Rachel's face

Our dorm room door

Football game

The matching nighties we got for my birthday



The lemon cake my roommates made for my birthday. Notice the bandages on our arms.

Sorry, just pictures for now. I promise I'll talk about what's going on very, very soon. I'm just so darn stinking busy! I'm always one thing behind...even when I plan my time wisely. So I'm getting behind on homework when I blog, so it usually goes to the bottom of my priority list. I need to talk about my birthday, grandpa, the date auction, and many other fun things

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi lexi, happy late birthday. I am off of facebook, so I didn't get to wish you b-day, I should have called. I also fed your fish at the bottom for about 15 seconds. I guess I am avoiding my reality of life. Good little fishies. You look cute in your pics. and it made me wonder about your future and what it holds. You probably wonder most of all!
Too bad about your grandpa, he is a good man.

Emily H said...

Happy very late bday! You look like you are having so much fun. That is a good way to handle all the stress. Love you!