Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Team Beachbody Coach

So I'm a Team Beachbody coach now. I never thought I would become one, but I feel really good about my decision. I believe in the product, but more than just selling, I'm loving the relationships that I'm developing. I love helping people. I love reaching out to and talking to people about how they can eat clean. I love teaching others and learning at the same time. It was scary to commit at first, because I was always looking for a quick fix. This isn't a quick fix. It's a lifestyle change. But now that I've committed, I'm happy that I've found what's right for my body. I want Lachlan to see how I'm eating and exercising. I don't want him to see me dieting and binging, always unhappy with my body. I haven't been weighing myself, but I have less than 3 weeks left of Insanity. I've only skipped a day so far. So I don't know how much weight I've lost, but I can tell I'm a little more toned. More importantly, I just feel all around better.

I've been drinking shakeology for a month now and my body feels so much cleaner. I have much more energy. And I mean a lot more. Even if I have a bad night with Lachlan, I might feel a little sleepy the next day, but I don't feel drained like I used to. I have more confidence. I have less anxiety and depression. And it's all a mix of the endorphins from working out, helping others, having a healthier, stronger body, and finding something that is right for me. I'm not a pushy salesman. It took me a while to commit to Team Beachbody. So I understand that you probably have a lot of doubts too. But if you would like me to help you become more fit, I'd love to help you, whether you buy products under me or not. Because I really get satisfaction from helping you!

No comments: