Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

I'm sorry I've been neglecting my blog. I've been having a very fun but busy christmas season. Making pinatas in Spanish class, having cookies and milk in advisory, watching movies in English and Geometry, the amaza-zing assembly on the last day of school with Rendon and Brendon playing Crazy Train on their electrical guitar and drums, and Jumbo and Mike dressing up as girls and singing Santa Baby. Oh and all the money we've been donating for the special bathtub for Michelle. We got over 1000 dollars. When we presented the money to her, he just kept saying how much she loves us all. That made my Christmas. Winter Formal was amazing, I'll do a big post on that later. There's been family parties every weekend, parties for youth court, our ward, and caroling for mutual, basketball games, wrestling, and drill team competitions, all of them we're doing really well in but made school really busy. Sleepovers, game nights, filming for the fourguysinprogress movies, dad's bithday, Gina's birthday and her surprise party, Berna coming to visit and going to Park City, missing school for Christmas shopping, etc...So I've been having lots of fun but I've been super busy. Now I'm just excited that it's Christmas Eve and I finally get to relax at home with family, and we'll get to relax until New Years. I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow! But we have to do our Christmas Eve family stuff, so I gotta go. I will post tomorrow!

No comments: