Monday, October 17, 2011

Wool Coat

 
Bear bought this pink wool coat for me! I'm so excited for it to come in the mail. It's so dressy and feminine. I'm happy that I'll have a coat that I can wear to church. I can take the bow tie off if I want to to. And I'm not one of those people that gets mad if you happen to like the same style as me, so if you want one too, click HERE.

It was hard to choose from all of the different colors, but in the end I decided I wanted a happy color one instead of your typical black or grey wool coat. It just makes me happy looking at it!

This one is watermelon red, and then there's gray, light pink, red, black, beige, and camel. 

Happy, happy.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! That is so freakin' cute!!

misshutch said...

Love! I've actually been looking for a nice wool winter coat. I may give in and get this. It shouts Lexi. I love it!

Unknown said...

I love the coat but it's too girly for me lol I would rather wear it in black since black goes w everything too...but anyways I love the style.
Can't wait to see a pic of u wearing it :)