Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Tashi!

So I slept okay...and I woke up the morning of the 27th, got the garbage out, and made a breakfast of German pancakes while Tashi slept in 'til 9 am. Then we just hung out all morning, and I took Tashi to go take purikura (we always take purikura on each other's birthdays)


(Thank you Maika for sending me these!)

HSM On Tour
So then we came home, and I slaved away making Tashi's cake and dinner. We had tofu lasgna, garlic bread, and tomato & fresh mozarella cheese salad. Then Tashi opened her gifts. I gave Tashi some pink eyeshadow, as shown in picture below.

And finally, she blew out her candle. Great picture of Tashi, huh? The mixture of gifts, cake, and playing all day got to her I think.

So Happy Birthday Tashi, Brady, and Maika!


No comments: