Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Old pictures

Hey everyone. I had a freak-out day today where I just started yelling at everybody. I know I'm a hard child to raise haha. I have been a joy to be around since the day I was born heehee But why not get out all the teenage stress now?, I say!


Aly & AJ

I found some old pictures taken in 2002! I found them in this photo album I got for my 10th or 11th birthday - you can tell they're the pics that mom didn't want to put in her scrapbook, so she gave them to me.
(above: Mia, me, and Tashi)early 2002
(above: Mia, me, and Tashi) Spring 2001
(above: Mia, me, and Tashi) in the Japanese garden behind our old house - summer 2001
(above: Mia) being silly - early 2002
(above: Mia, me, and Tashi) Mia started to eat her shirt when we were getting her dressed summer 2002
(above: Gloria, Tashi, Brady, Kennedy, and Austin) This is in honor of Tashi and Brady's birthday exactly 5 years ago - January 2002. We went to Outback to celebrate their birthdays. I love how both Tashi and Brady looked embarassed.

= Lexi
Baby Update - 22 weeks

The baby now looks like a miniature newborn, checking in at 10.9 inches and almost 1 pound. Its skin will continue to appear wrinkled until it gains enough weight to fill it out, and the fine hair (lanugo) that covers its head and body is now visible. Its lips are becoming more distinct, and the first signs of teeth are appearing as buds beneath its gum line. Its eyes are developed, though the iris (the colored part of the eye) still lacks pigment. Eyelids and eyebrows are in place, and its pancreas, essential for hormone production, is developing steadily.

Well, we got mutual tonight, folks.


No comments: