Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010!

We got a lot of snow on Valentines Day here. It's been snowing all week. The roads are terrible! But I guess all of the US has been getting a lot of snow. Me and Tash wanted to have a photo shoot. But we didn't want to go out in the snow. And the whole house was a mess. So we kind of failed at that.

Tashi fixed our big flower pin! We bought it off etsy, and it broke the first day we wore it. It was lame. But I didn't really have enough hair for it anyways. So I kept not having the umph to fix it. Luckily Tashi did finally.

I wish I had the time to curl my hair everyday.

This is my mom's valentine:


This is Tashi eating her boyfriend. She got asked to prom this weekend (not by the chocolate cake)! Squee! We shared a dateless weekend together. The chocolate cake became our best friend.
Photobucket
Daddy bought us dark chocolate roses. They were hollow though, which was a disappointment,
Photobucket
I needed a new Facebook profile picture haha
Photobucket
This is my favorite neckalce (besides my YW medallion of course!) I have a necklace obcession right now. And I had too many valentines choices of clothing and accesories this weekend.

Photobucket


Well I hope you had a good Vday, whether you had a shmexy date or not. I hope you had lots of chocolate. I don't think people should be depressed, it doesn't matter if you have a significant other or not! Don't let other people determine your happiness! You eat that chocolate! haha

No comments: